Your privacy is important to MMS Consulting Pty Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that MMS Consulting Pty Ltd collects, and the ways in which MMS Consulting Pty Ltd uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
MMS Consulting Pty Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to MMS Consulting Pty Ltd.
Using personal information
MMS Consulting Pty Ltd may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where MMS Consulting Pty Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, MMS Consulting Pty Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
MMS Consulting Pty Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
MMS Consulting Pty Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
MMS Consulting Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact MMS Consulting Pty Ltd
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to PO Box 194, Doncaster, Victoria, 3108.
(Revised 14 June 2015)